Systems Analyst - Application Developer
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GE Appliances philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey? JOB SUMMARY:
Support onsite systems including MS SQL database administration and maintenance of multiple applications and workflow solutions. Develop/Integrate new solutions to improve business efficiency and information flow. Partner with key business stakeholders to ensure programs/systems/reports are continuously aligned with business objectives.
PositionSystems Analyst - Application Developer
LocationUSA, LaFayette, GA
How You'll Create Possibilities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create and maintain interfaces with Kronos, Workday, Proficy, and other systems. SQL SSIS, SFTP, Integrations, etc.
- Monitor performance of MS SQL databases and SSRS reporting systems. Optimize as necessary to improve performance and reliability. Test, troubleshoot and resolve issues with software functionality and perform technical support where needed.
- Maintain and update databases throughout lifecycle; maintain detailed accounting of users and security access to system software; auditing, modifying, and amending data in systems; monitor and report on system usage.
- Consult with internal clients to gather reporting needs and create operational, management and executive reports as required to deliver solutions to information needs in SSRS.
- Maintain/upgrade legacy VB .NET applications as needed.
- Partner with mobile development teams to leverage Amazon Aurora data ware house and AWS enterprise cloud applications where feasible.
- Provide technical assistance and end user training/documentation as necessary.
What You'll Bring to Our Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, information systems, business administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS SQL, SSRS, and SSIS
- Experience with Office 365 Enterprise Solutions such as Sharepoint, Power Apps, Forms, etc.
- Knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance System administration
- Web Programming Experience (Java, Python, php, aspx, etc.)
- Amazon AWS and Aurora mySQL experience
- Experience in a fast paced, customer support, client facing environment
- Oracle or other enterprise resource planning experience
5+ years related experience and/or training
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GE Appliances, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org