VP - Senior Brand Marketing Lead|
The Chase Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) organization is seeking a VP, Senior Brand Marketing Lead. The candidate will use their knowledge of positioning strategy, creative brief writing, advertising development, agency management, production planning/execution, and integrated media and communications planning to deliver upon key business and brand goals. This is a unique opportunity for a candidate to build and manage a leading flagship brand with a prominent national advertiser working with top tier, award winning advertising agencies.
Chase is seeking a candidate who is a talented strategic marketer with a passion for advertising, creativity, and innovation. The candidate must be focused on the consumer, be driven by intellectual curiosity, thrive in the rapidly evolving landscape of advertising and media, have an ability to influence others, and have a desire to deliver high performing marketing and advertising work.
- Maintain an understanding of Chase’s brand purpose, strategy, and standards to facilitate effective brand stewardship and cohesion across our brands
- Champion creative design excellence across all customer touchpoints
- Lead brand strategy and brand visioning for existing and new product/benefits
- Translate business goals into actionable creative briefs for internal and external creative partners and agencies.
Brand Strategy & Creative Development
- Partner with business teams to provide strategic and tactical brand and advertising support.
- Partner with Chase’s Consumer Research team to uncover key consumer insights and test creative ideas and work.
- Partner with Chase’s Media team in the in the planning, development, analysis and assessment of integrated communications plans to ensure recommendations align to Brand and business objectives, as well as deliver on KPIs.
- Lead our world class creative agency partners to develop integrated, breakthrough consumer advertising and messaging strategies.
- Manage and develop positioning for a lead brand in Chase’s Card brand portfolio.
- Manage production and implementation of advertising and content tactics across integrated channels including digital, mobile, social, linear and digital video, print, and out of home.
- Partner with functional marketing teams including digital, media, social, content, media, PR, sports & entertainment, and analytics to drive cohesive creative campaigns.
- Accountable for ensuring legal/compliance/risk and control requirements are met for all campaigns and appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Managing the creative budgets associated with managed advertising programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience with focus on brand strategy, marketing communications, and/or advertising execution.
- Strong business and marketing acumen with an ability to link strategies to marketing campaigns and deliver results.
- Maintain a proactive, action-oriented, adaptable and results-driven work ethic in a fast-paced, reactive environment.
- Strong communications skills with ability to present initiatives to senior executive teams
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated talent in influencing key stakeholders at all levels in a large organization.
- Strong understanding of video and digital creative production and execution.
- Stays well-informed of advertising industry creative and media innovations.
- Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment to meet deadlines.
- Mastered the art of prioritizing and managing multiple complex initiatives at the same time.
- Experience working for or with advertising agencies is preferred.
- Experience working in or with a consumer brand focused organization or advertising agency is preferable.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Candidate should be located in Manhattan, NY.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA is a plus.