||WELLS FARGO BANK
|| Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Senior Engineering Manager / Security Cloud Data Protection|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Infrastructure Engineering Senior Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop Infrastructure Engineers in roles with moderate complexity and risk
- Lead project teams to support network and communication implementations
- Ensure the Information Technology infrastructure is always functioning as effectively as possible
- Oversee Information Technology infrastructure across multiple locations
- Identify and recommend opportunities for internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals
- Work with the networking and software engineering groups
- Lead the efforts to maintain and develop Information Technology systems and networks companywide
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Infrastructure Engineers to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding infrastructure to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources to ensure commitments are met and align with strategic objectives in Infrastructure Engineering
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 10+ years of strategic technology leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 10+ years of leadership/management experience specific to Information Security
- 10+ years of experience building, leading, managing, and mentoring high-performance engineering or operations teams.
- 7+ years of experience leading and executing complex technology transformational programs across a large enterprise
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership/management role specific to engineering teams working with encryption/key management, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or related information protection technologies
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership/management role specific Public Cloud technologies
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior/executive management
- Experience with security technology product evaluation, proof of concepts and testing
- Experience with the development and execution of strategy in a large enterprise
- Experience creating visually dynamic presentations
- Experience transforming to and/or managing business and operational functions in a product model construct, which would include participation in product roadmap planning and feature/backlog prioritization.
- Strong knowledge, understanding and prior experiences with regulatory drivers impacting a complex and dynamic global technology environment.
- Policy development experience
- MS or MBA degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- CISSP or CISM or CISA certifications
- Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud certifications
- 5+ years of advanced information security architecture, design, or consulting experience
- 5+ years of advanced Linux experience
- 5+ years of advanced experience with Windows server operating systems
- 5+ years of scripting and automation experience, such as terraform
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.