Lead Securities Operations Representative|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Securities Operations Representative within Investment Operations Management as apart of Wealth & Investment Management. This responsible for processing, reconciling, resolving and administering cash, security or derivative transactions. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Support overall effectiveness of the team according to plans, monitor daily securities, and cash related production work
- Supervise daily production activities and staff
- Guide others on complex production improvement efforts and address procedural impacts
- Provide back-up for all department functions while providing coaching and feedback to staff
- Prioritize work and provide daily leadership to teams
- Contribute to solving corporate governance and address compliance issues for the department
- Lead the implementation of new or revised processes and procedures
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- 6+ years of Securities Operations experience, or equivalent experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Securities Operations
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- BETA experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Mutual fund experienceÂ
- Saint Louis, MO
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.