Field Service Engineer - Memphis, TN - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The Field Service Engineer for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for supporting the needs of our client, which directly impacts patient health and overall well-being.
This position is part of the Service Organization located in Memphis, TN and will be fully remote. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
You will be a part of the Field Service Team and report to the District Manager and be responsible for troubleshooting, installation, preventative maintenance, and service repair needs on Beckman Coulter equipment. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and want to work to build a world-class service organizationread on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, preventative maintenance, modifications, and service repair needs on Beckman Coulter equipment.
- Provide excellent and efficient service to Beckman Coulters customers, along with technical training on products.
- Maintain customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and adhering to cycle times.
- Travel throughout the district territory, experiencing all the various places our instrumentation is utilized.
- Train and assist newer Field Engineers.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Associate degree (prefer technical, biomedical, instrumentation, electrical engineering or related) or equivalent military experience.
- 2+ years experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, robotics, electronic equipment, and/or in instrumentation.
- Hold a current valid drivers license and good driving record over last three years is required. Associates who drive Beckman Coulter vehicles will follow the Danaher Company Vehicle Policy.
- Moves equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. This would be to include tools, replacement parts, consumables etc.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- 3+ years experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, robotics, and/or electronic equipment, in the laboratory, as a Field Service Engineer or Biomedical Engineer.
- Experience collaborating with internal team members and external customers.
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics can provide.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.