||WELLS FARGO BANK
||West Des Moines, IA
|| Administrative and Support Services, Construction, Mining and Trades, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Military, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Business Execution Consultant|
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant. in our Corporate Properties Group.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction toÂ less experiencedÂ Strategy and Execution staff
- Project Initiation, Setup & Tracking
- Database management and SharePoint administration
- Project and Program Escalations with CPG and LOB partners
- QA/QC for project delivery
- Compliance reporting for project documentation
- Program financial control/reporting
- Weekly Project reporting, tracking and updating. SharePoint skills as well as Microsoft Access skills would be great to have.
- Communication with the construction managers, transaction managers, relationship managers and LOB for project questions and escalations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience with working with Tableau
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where collaboration and adaptability are important
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Experience monitoring and maintaining a Shared Mailbox for new project requests and project questions.
- Experience setting up WIM project in Workspace
- Experience adding project information to SharePoint list to be tracked
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.