Lead Cloud Data Architect|
**Due to a city--wide mandate in New York City, all individuals who perform in--person work or interact with the public during business hours must be fully vaccinated against COVID--19 or qualify for an approved accommodation to be exempt from being fully vaccinated. Currently, this position falls under the scope of this mandate.**
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Systems Architect responsible for building the data platform architecture of the future. Responsible for developing data architecture patterns and blueprints and providing guidance to engineering teams.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in architecting data and AI solutions on public cloudÂ
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in architecting and engineering data platforms, data warehouses
- Experience in data and AI/Machine Learning architecturesÂ
- Experience in data management capabilitiesÂ
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
Pay Range$133,300.00 - $237,100.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.