||Germany, Cho United States
|| Computers, Software, Engineering, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Transportation, Aviation/Aeronautics, Quality Control, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with safety, chemical, exhaust, and evaporative emissions compliance requirements for TSV vehicles in the EU and other non-EU countries within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Work with external government agencies, industry groups, third party companies for testing and other compliance work.
- Perform detailed compliance procedures in accordance with regulatory and business standards to obtain and maintain appropriate certifications for TSV vehicles.
- Improve and maintain control of compliance documentation and support the transition to Teamcenter and other appropriate systems and methods.
- Research standards and regulations to provide input to the business regarding current and future regulatory requirements.
- Attend and contribute to design reviews, design changes, research, and recommend design modifications to ensure regulatory compliance
- Analyze and present test data via graphs, spreadsheets, and statistics using data analysis software to functional business leaders
- Review test reports for completeness and accuracy of data and results.
- Submit applications for approval to regulatory bodies and work with internal and external parties to gain approval to build and ship products, to include supporting model year change overs and product introductions.
- Communicate status of applications for approval to build and ship products with product teams.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of sensitive designs, costing, test data, prototype models, and product plans.