||Canada, Cho United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Consulting Services, Information Technology, Other / General, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Transportation, Executive Management, Aviation/Aeronautics, Energy / Utilities
Territory Sales Manager - Canada |
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Meet or exceed assigned wholesale, retail, and gross margin objectives in assigned territory through frequent market visits and ensuring adherence to all Arctic Cat standards.
- Develop and implement dealer business plans through action planning and operational consulting while meeting Arctic Cat standards and operational targets.
- Prepare visit reports after all market visits with and consistently follow up with the dealer ensure adherence to objectives.
- Collaborate with product planning, marketing, and aftermarket sales to maximize market potential.
- Establish short and long-term plans through market analysis with senior management with the goal of expanding the dealer network.
- Implement sales structures, guidelines, and best practices to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, sales process management, and lead and stock management.
- Train dealer general managers, sales managers, and sales people on product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Coordinate new dealer onboarding in assigned territory.
- Ensure corporate identity compliance of all Arctic Cat dealerships in assigned territory and represent the company at official events and dealer openings.