Business Office Manager |
Joining our team at The Oakleaf Village of Sylvania as a Business Office Manager is your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior residents. At Wallick, we take our mission of openings doors to homes, opportunity, and hope seriously through providing exceptional, mission driven care. Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in residents' lives - We will help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.
The Business Office Manager will supervise and direct the daily operations of the business office, supportive services and driving departments.
About your role as the Business Office Manager:
- Complete memos, letters and reports in clear, concise fashion for the Executive Director.
- Keep maintenance informed of all necessary maintenance via the work order and service request procedures.
- Maintain on-call status for resident emergencies, office emergencies, etc.
- Interface with staff on time keeping, personnel paperwork, and scheduling.
- Interface with corporate personnel in maintaining computer operations, resident accounts, HUD requirements and personnel needs.
- Supervise the day-to-day front office functions of receptionist and van driver personnel.
- Completion of the purchase orders for approved invoices.
- Maintain office and computer equipment within policies.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance the first day of the next pay period following the date of hire
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Day of Service
-Charitable contribution matching
Specifics for the Business Office Manager role:
- This is a full time, salaried position.
- Flexibility is required.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities, and memory care.
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence, and a joy in helping others. We're a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don't just say the right things, we do them--without compromise.
Qualifications & Requirements
Success criteria for the Business Office Manager:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have extensive office experience.
- 2-4 years previous management experience preferred.
- Must be able to provide great customer service.
We give low-income families, single parents and senior citizens a place called “home”—thanks to five decades of experience in developing, building, managing and overseeing affordable multi-family housing, market rate apartments, and senior, memory care and assisted-living communities.