Certified Salesforce Administrator - Onsite|
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Execute daily administration and support of the client's Salesforce database, including but not limited to:
- Manage profiles, roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, escalation rules, workflow rules, flows, and process builders.
- Troubleshoot any reported issues.
- Manage access levels for internal users.
- Adhere to IT audit policy.
- Maintain knowledge on industry standards and updates related to Salesforce.
- Identify opportunities to improve and simplify the Salesforce platform.
- Manage and implement declarative solutions based on business need that adhere to system best practices. Act as the primary Salesforce administrator for an assigned department by:
- Understand business process and needs across a variety of departments and with particular focus on the assigned department.
- Manage requests and issues reported by the assigned department, understand priorities, and oversee their roadmap.
- Hold monthly touch bases with the stakeholders of assigned department and distribute a report out on statuses of open items