|| Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Sales, Purchasing, Energy / Utilities
- Experience reaching or exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain competitive and coachable while working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to adapt well to change with the willingness to maintain a flexible schedule
- Proven success in a sales or customer service role
- Excellent command of the English language
- High sense of integrity and ethics
- Self-motivated self-starter
- Ability to breakdown complex information for our clients
- Comfort in being resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive, positive team player
- Ability to complete licensing exam
The Mortgage Agent receives leads from our site, edisonfinancial.ca, using a modern loan origination platform that minimizes document management. This agent focuses on the business and works as part of a high-functioning team.
The Mortgage Agent is a knowledgeable, resourceful and self-motivated individual with a strong financial aptitude and organizational ability.
Mortgage Agents work with a new model that frees them from processing loans, promotes extreme efficiency and allows agents to do what they do best!
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Own and build your business with the support of our team
- Maintain relationships with targeted lenders
- Primarily be focused on originating a mortgage, completing an application and ensuring a client qualifies for a program from a specific lender
- Participate in comprehensive initial and ongoing trainings
Who We Are
Edison Financial, a member of Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT), is a Windsor-based digital mortgage startup that serves the needs of consumers across Canada in partnership with the countrys leading broker channel lenders. The company was founded by Hash Aboulhosn in 2017 with the goal of giving Canadian home buyers a friendly, transparent and convenient mortgage experience. Edison has a mortgage brokerage license in Ontario and British Columbia and plans to expand to other provinces in the near future.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company has policies to support applicants with disabilities, including, but not limited to, policies regarding the provision of accommodations that take into account an applicants accessibility needs due to disability. For more information, please call us at (800) 411-JOBS or email us atJob@MyRocketCareer.com.