UX Content Strategist - Platform (Remote)|
As a Rocket Companies team member, youre empowered to make an impact, employ your entrepreneurial spirit, and build a career customized by you because At Rocket, You Can.
Our company is at an exciting inflection point were on the path to build out and scale an entire platform across multiple businesses, thereby, creating certainty in lifes complex moments for our clients.Our team members are change agents who combinestrategic decisionmaking with strong execution in an environment of constantly changing markets and consumer demands.
We are tackling the biggest problems at scale that need solving from innovators like yourself those seeking to challenge the status quo, dive deeply into technology, solve clientissuesand leverage our tech platform to deliver distinct, innovative solutions. Not only will you become part of the team reshaping the fintech industry,youwill also have opportunities to contribute to our mission, which transcends far beyond the bottom-line and into the communities in which we live and work.Join our team and raise the bar for the fintech industry!
- 3 years of experience in content strategy
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing or a related field
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Proficiency in UX writing and information architecture
- Proficiency in giving writing feedback
- 4 years of experience in content strategy
- Technical writing or UX writing experience
- Understanding of the mortgage or financial services industry
The One Rocket Platform team designs experiences that span multiple lines of business. We place a strong emphasis on creating consistent, innovative experiences for millions of clients and the trusted partners who serve them.
As a UX Content Strategist for our One Rocket Platform team, you will create and implement strategies that define how and when to communicate with a user. You will use our brand's voice and tone guidelines to ensure content is consistent throughout the product's life cycle and aligns with user needs and business goals. This is an opportunity to collaborate with content creators throughout the business to unify experiences and allow clients to achieve their most incredible financial goals.
- Create and maintain content inventories and journey maps
- Establish governance plans, including workflows and audit criteria
- Conduct audits to analyze existing content and identify gaps
- Develop workflows to guide efficient content creation and publishing
- Develop information architecture strategies, including taxonomies and content models
- Create style guides and message hierarchies that drive content creation across the client experience
- Present strategies and recommendations to stakeholders and content creators, using expertise and persuasion to influence the product vision and design
- Test and analyze content to identify areas for improvement
- Establish content libraries to encourage content reuse and standardization
Who We Are
Detroit-basedRocket Companiesis a family of businesses providing simple, fast and trusted digital solutions for complex transactions. The name comes from our flagship business, Rocket Mortgage, which was founded in 1985. Today, we're a publicly traded company involved in several different industries, including mortgages, fintech, real estate, automotive and more. We're insistently different in how we look at the world and committed to an inclusive workplace where every voice is heard. We're passionate about the work we do, and it shows. We've been ranked #5 on Fortune's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021, as well as ranking #1 for Fortune's Best Large Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance List in 2021.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
We are proud equal opportunity employers and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members. Employment decisions, including hiring decisions, are not based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law.
Colorado Candidates Only. Pursuant to the disclosure requirements of C.R.S. 8-5-101, et seq., the minimum salary for this position for candidates in Colorado is approximately seventy-three thousand five-hundred dollars. The position may also be eligible for an annual bonus and other employment-related benefits. The information regarding compensation and other benefits included in this paragraph is only an estimate and is subject to revision from time to time as the Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, deems appropriate. The Company may determine during its review of the proposed minimum compensation and benefits provided for this position, that the compensation and benefits for such position should be reduced. In no event will the Company reduce the compensation for the position to a level below the applicable jurisdictional minimum wage rate for the position. The Company is a proud equal opportunity employer and committed to providing an inclusive environment based on mutual respect for all candidates and team members.