|| Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Production, Other / General, Sales, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Blender Technician II|
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking a Blender Technician to join our team located in Toledo, OH.
The Blender Technician will be accountable for performing complex analytical work on specialty gas mixtures. Under general supervision the Blender Technician will apply quality control procedures using gas chromatographs to calibration standards submitted for approval in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
Blender Technician II - 1st Shift
- Blends Gravimetric mixtures per established GMP and SOP’s using analytical equipment
- Performs quality control testing on products per established GMP and SOP’s
- Produces and maintains fill
- Provides technical support to production and customer service as needed
- Completes PM (preventative maintenance) duties assigned
- Compiles, organizes and maintains blend standard records
- Produces accurate fill blend records
- Maintains analytical equipment standards with appropriate certifications
- Utilizes Gas Chromatography to analyze and certify complex liquid and gas calibrations
- Performs analytical duties in support of plant validation team
- Other duties assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Experience with gas chromatography and process gas analyzers preferred
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and part of a team
- Must be able and willing to lift 50 lbs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect,
supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces
inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global
talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental,
disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered
for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our employer showcase!