Experienced Industrial Painter III|
About Textron GSE
The Textron GSE family of brands represents ground support equipment product lines and service solutions that have served the world’s airlines, freight carriers and airports for more than 150 combined years. The portfolio includes a full lineup of conventional and towbarless pushbacks, baggage tractors, tow tractors, belt loaders, one-man and two-man deicers, ground power units, air starts, and air conditioning units, offered under the TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™, and Safeaero™ brands. These products are built in manufacturing facilities and serviced in airport shops around the world.
• Apply layer or layers of paint and coating to a product to protect it from the elements and/or make it more aesthetically appealing under minimal supervision.
• Prepare surfaces, clean product, and apply coating, such as liquid paint to various parts.
• Adjust and tune application equipment to meet acceptable standards.
• Inspect parts to ensure quality and properly store painted parts using established method to minimize defects.
• Use all safety equipment such as respirator, dust mask, and all PPE to ensure compliance with EHS policies.
• Perform masking of part features per TSV’s specification.
• Complete move tickets as required for defected material and rework parts as necessary.
• Work in cross functional teams and communicate damage to equipment, part issues, and quality concerns.
• Use shop related tools and equipment.
• Trains and mentor new associates on relevant processes, procedures, and quality standards.