Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Martin County School District
|| Education, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
EXCEPTIONAL STUDENT EDUCATION
ESE - CENTRAL OFFICE
1 - $38,600.00 to 51 - $53,600.00 (contract)
Speech/Language Pathologist (Hyperlink) View
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Martin County School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability or marital status in its educational programs, services or activities, or in its hiring or employment practices. The district also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boys Scout of America Equal Access Act. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding discrimination or harassment may be directed to Tyson Villwock, Director of Professional Standards/Equity Coordinator
Phone Number (Voice/TDD) at 772-219-1200 Ext 30288.
Individuals who need auxiliary aids for effective communication in programs and services, are invited to make their needs and preferences known to the District's ADA Office. Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process.
Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact Vicki L. Jenkins, MA, ADA Compliance Officer, Director of ESE and Student Services, at 772-219-1200, extension 30425.
Years Of Experience:
- Teaching Experience in Martin County School District
- Teaching Experience in another Florida School District
- Teaching Experience in a Florida private school
- Teaching Experience out of state
- Teaching Experience in out of state private school
- Work experience in an Administrative role
- Served in a branch of the United States Military
- Non-instructional work experience in MCSD
- Non-instructional work experience not in MCSD
Conditions of Employment:
- Do you have the minimum of a High School Diploma or GED?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you a United States citizen or otherwise legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Do you agree to submit to and pay for pre-employment fingerprint and drug screen clearance?
- Have you ever been terminated, suspended, or non-renewed at any school, including Martin County School District?
- Please select your current educator certification status.
- Certain positions require or have a preferred qualification that employees operate a motor vehicle. Do you have a valid Florida driver's license?
- Are you claiming Veteran's Preference? If yes, please attach or submit a copy of an official document (DD-214 long form or Social Security Documentation) verifying your status to our HR Department.
- Date available to begin work:
- How did you hear about this job?
- If you selected Other in the previous question, please let us know how you heard about Martin County School District.
- Please list any languages, other than English, in which you are fluent.
Under Section 837.06, Florida Statutes, whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with the intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duty shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. If you falsify any information on this document, you may be referred to law enforcement for prosecution.
By submitting this application I acknowledge that the information provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Failure to provide true and accurate information in this application is grounds for refusal to hire or dismissal.
*Florida Blue Health Insurance
*Florida Combined Life Dental Insurance
*Additional Group Voluntary Insurance Plans (vision, short term disability, long term disability, term life insurance, flexible spending accounts, etc.)
Additional information on the insurance plan offerings and rates can be found on the Benefits website. https://www.martinschools.org/Domain/152
College Transcript 1*
College Transcript 2
College Transcript 3
Instructional: 3 of 3 external references required.
Martin County School District|